6.30.2009

"I do not believe in God, for that implies an effort of the will -

. . . I see God everywhere!" -Jean Favre
I'm thankful for:
  1. the annoying fly waking me up, else I'd probably have gotten woken by a small child and been really irritated with them
  2. spending time last night working on my art for the first time in a long time
  3. an unexpected rain last night
  4. seeing the "children" in the family of quail that keeps visiting our home growing up!
  5. keeping my cool in spite of lack of sleep and a really grumpy 2 year old
  6. Christian staying in his reading rest the last few days
  7. Christian memorizing Philippians 4:13 and the kids making an attempt to sing Amazing Grace with me
  8. Christian & Clara being brave in swim lessons
  9. Christian answering "all of it" when I asked him what he liked best about swim lessons
  10. laying Thomas down for the evening and he didn't cry when I put him in the crib

No comments:

Post a Comment