6.25.2009

"I would rather walk with God in the dark than . . .

. . . go alone in the light." -Mary Gardiner Brainard
I'm thankful for:
  1. seeing a family of quail in our backyard this morning - the babies were so tiny!
  2. getting out of the funk pretty quickly this morning
  3. cloudy windy day. I know it's hot outside, but it looks like a day to drink hot tea and read books on the couch
  4. nice phone call with my Aunt Marcie
  5. letting the house go and trying not to be too concerned about it
  6. really truly desiring to glorify God and not control my children. Oh, so very hard.
  7. it actually rained today!
  8. being able to celebrate Cody Bates' first birthday with friends!
  9. Thomas going to sleep effortlessly tonight
  10. Clara's tender heart

No comments:

Post a Comment