6.16.2009

"There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't,

. . . and that's a wife who can't cook and will." -Robert Frost
I'm thankful for:
  1. being blessed to be able to actually witness a friend's faith grow
  2. literally running into a neighbor friend on my run this morning and then running the rest of the way together, sharing the exercise and company
  3. being more proactive about sending the kids to their room when they're whiny and misbehaving rather than letting it continue and allowing it to get to me
  4. Christian's comedic timing
  5. forgiving myself after I blew up today rather than dwelling on it and letting it escalate into an even grumpier me
  6. Christian and Clara loving each other and playing well together
  7. Jeff's chest x-ray "seeming to be normal"
  8. a desire to continually grow and improve
  9. working to not be hard on myself for less productivity today
  10. keeping cool with Christian's bad temper and meltdowns

No comments:

Post a Comment