6.12.2009

Be kind and compassionate to one another . . .

. . . forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
I'm thankful for:
  1. the book of Ephesians helping me to refocus
  2. not being grumpy in spite of little sleep
  3. little pep talks helping me to keep my cool
  4. another good day without losing my temper
  5. Clara taking a good nap since she did not sleep much last night
  6. Clara's croupy cough gone this morning
  7. a good talk with Josh giving perspective and encouragement
  8. Thomas pulling up now on everything and taking it like a champ when he falls down
  9. Christian working so hard at learning how to read and wanting me to read books to him all day
  10. Christian's prayer tonight for me to play with him. A wake-up call to double check my priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment