6.18.2009

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord.

Live as children of light -Ephesians 5:8
I'm thankful for:
  1. Clara sat on the big potty all by herself and on her own initiative today. Hurray!
  2. Thomas hasn't had hives for weeks until today. It does really give me hope! (later read that McDonald's uses wheat and milk as part of their ingredients)
  3. at least the bad customer service at Lowe's allowed me to not buy my paint today and so I can later use the coupon I forgot to bring
  4. Christian finishing the whole Learn to Read section on Starfall.com and has been reading signs correctly, like zoo and exit!
  5. planting daisy seeds with the kids
  6. playing wrestle
  7. Thomas allowing me to read on the couch during what should have been his naptime
  8. the great blessing of Jeff being around the last few weeks
  9. Jeff being home in time for dinner and bringing dinner home. Yummm, Pei Wei!
  10. 2 good weeks following 2 horrific weeks. Thank God for the knowledge that I can have good days and even good weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment