6.21.2009

"Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead,

. . . bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord." -Ephesians 6:4
I'm thankful for:
  1. my wonderful husband who is the biggest blessing to our family and the best father I could imagine for my children
  2. having a day to celebrate my husband, our fathers, and all the other great dad's in our lives
  3. Christian not cutting his foot when the sugar container fell and broke on his foot
  4. Clara going back into her big girl bed today. I hope this time it is for good!
  5. the sermon this morning challenging me for more consistent parenting
  6. desire for better discipline strategies, and not being complacent
  7. reorganizing my pantry
  8. finding some energy to clean up the kitchen before bed
  9. Jeff's selflessness
  10. after an hour of screaming Thomas finally went to sleep without me holding him. I know we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment