6.10.2009

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. -Ephesians 4:31-32
I'm thankful for:
  1. God's word to help guide me along the path of righteousness
  2. recommendation from a friend on the book What is a Family by Edith Schaeffer. I'm only 1 chapter in, but it's got my attention.
  3. Thomas looked right at me and said "Mama"! (and not just once, either!)
  4. Christian's incessant questions. It can be a little overwhelming the constant barrage of questions, but I love how his mind works!
  5. Thomas wanting to join in on the fun of wrestling with Daddy and kids
  6. Jeff's ability to help me see what I'm missing sometimes
  7. getting some things put up around the house. 6 months after the move and we're finally starting to move in
  8. great friends - that is an area I am truly blessed!
  9. Thomas falling asleep without me holding him tonight. It wasn't easy, but he did it this time!
  10. my new daytimer because I AM getting more accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment