6.27.2009

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without . . .

. . . a clockmaker." -Voltaire
I'm thankful for:
  1. a new personal best time running the 5k
  2. not getting bit by the snake I almost ran over (in all fairness, in hindsight I think he may have been dead)
  3. Thomas' happy squeaks when he woke this morning
  4. breakfast time with my Aunt Esther
  5. Kylah coming over to play and help with the kids
  6. Clara giving me a big hug, huge kiss and telling me she loves me before her nap time today
  7. Jesse R's miraculous recovery from myocarditis
  8. Christian not having any major meltdowns today
  9. Jeff giving the kids baths, dinner and ready for bed
  10. starting on getting our bedroom painted and Jeff helping me get to a good stopping point

No comments:

Post a Comment