6.24.2009

"God saw all that he had made and it was very good."

-Genesis 1:31
I'm thankful for:
  1. inspiration from others of things to teach my children
  2. a reasonably good trip to the store with the kids
  3. Christian and Clara doing "Hidden Pictures" together without my prompting
  4. talking myself back into reality. Meaning, there are times I see other mom's or read people's blogs and I forget that their lives are not as perfect as they seem on the outside
  5. being a lot more easy going about the usual nuisances in child-rearing
  6. Uncle Phil offering for us to stay with them when we visit CA next month
  7. Melissa taking the C's for me while I went shopping
  8. buying a size 4 at Old Navy today. I never thought that would be a size I'd see again on me in my lifetime!
  9. Christian saying he loves Clara as one of his prayers
  10. Jeff coming home later tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment