6.26.2009

"Whenever I see sunbeams coming through clouds, it always looks to me like God shining himself down onto us.

. . . The thing about sunbeams is they're always there even though we can't always see them. Same with God." -Adeline Cullen Ray
I'm thankful for:
  1. different ideas for new discipline in dealing with Christian's negative mouth. I hope it helps.
  2. Benadryl helping Thomas
  3. Thomas falling asleep snuggling the monster
  4. Christian counting to 150 without any help from me. His little mind never quits.
  5. Thomas' new skill of clapping
  6. the fun all the kids had together with the Hahne's kids
  7. Josh and Melissa being able to go out on a golf date together
  8. trying out a new schedule on Thomas. I hope this is going to make bedtime much easier!
  9. little Miss Mary being so comfortable here with us
  10. the end of the work week

No comments:

Post a Comment