6.02.2009

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins,

. . . in accordance with the riches of God's grace -Ephesians 1:7
I'm thankful for:
  1. getting to spend some time with Amanda, D', and their kids
  2. trying a soy latte for the first time to see how Thomas handles it. Oh, Starbucks! How I have missed you!
  3. Thomas pulling up to standing on Jack's train table. He's getting so big!
  4. a long overdue talk with my friend Krista
  5. phone calls with so many dear friends today
  6. not losing my temper with the kids when they misbehaved so much while I was on the phone
  7. 3 kids playing boats together
  8. Thomas eating so well lately
  9. Jeff coming home and cleaning up the kitchen for me
  10. the fact that I do regret when I lose my temper and seek forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment