6.28.2009

And pray in the Spirit . . .

. . . on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. -Ephesians 6:18a
I'm thankful for:
  1. the kids sleeping a little longer than usual so we could catch up on the sleep we missed last night
  2. Thomas and I trying pancakes this morning - so far he's fine
  3. getting our furniture moved back in our bedroom. The painting is 2/3 done!
  4. that Jeff has a job in these tough economic times
  5. a super long nap today. Thanks Jeff!
  6. seeing some progress in the new discipline strategy with Christian's behavior
  7. getting the house and kitchen in order before the start of the work week
  8. Christian joining me on some errands - it's good for us both to spend quality alone time together
  9. the weekend being so rejuvenating.
  10. Jeff. I love him so much more than I could ever put into writing. Frankly, if nothing else, he could make each item of my top ten list each day . . . even on a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment