6.08.2009

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

. . . so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. -Ephesians 3:16-17a
I'm thankful for:
  1. a good trip to the store with the kids
  2. getting the kids a treat (donut) just because and being able to relate that to God's grace
  3. the opportunity to share my faith and answer tough questions with a friend
  4. being able to encourage my dear friend
  5. a very productive morning
  6. getting Thomas to sleep. Unfortunately his skin and sleep are returning back to the way things were, but I'm blessed to have had 10 days of a miraculous change. It gives me hope.
  7. a sparkling clean bathroom - now how can I find the balance between having a clean house and spending time with my kids?
  8. hot chocolate and marshmallows for the kids in the middle of the summer
  9. being able to see how a friend worked hard towards running a half marathon, training in 3 months, and the joy she had in her accomplishment!
  10. our new couch came! Sounds materialistic, I know, but our house is slowly becoming our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment