6.17.2009

"The belly rules the mind." -Spanish Proverb

I'm thankful for:
  1. 4 mile run this morning averaging 9m 15s/mile! Wooohooo!
  2. seeing a beautiful sunrise, quail, coyote, rabbits and getting sprinkled on during my run
  3. trying to eat even healthier - less sweets at least
  4. hydrating more and feeling better because of it
  5. Thomas temperament, especially when he's not hungry or sleepy
  6. Christian accepting his punishment without a fight when he went to a long timeout after hitting me
  7. Clara wanting to be a good girl and doing a good job in her bed, even though she has a hard time actually pulling it off
  8. challenged to know more of my bible to help guide those in need
  9. Jeff's total love and compassion for the kids under all circumstances. *sigh*. He gives me something to strive for.
  10. my kids. They drive me nuts a lot of the time but I truly love each of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment