6.01.2009

"Some people regard discipline as a chore. . .

. . . For me it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly." -Julie Andrews
I'm thankful for:
  1. running 5k in under 30 minutes (about 1 1/2 minutes faster than the first time I ran 5k)
  2. going to the store minus one child this morning
  3. our leather couch, because I would bet it was easier to clean up poop off of that than a cloth couch
  4. setting up my new Franklin Covey and getting a few things crossed off of the list
  5. Christian's growing desire to read and write more
  6. enjoying a conversation with the kids about classical music and the different emotions each song can invoke
  7. Jeff being around for a good part of the week
  8. trying a new recipe - not bad!
  9. the lessons I'm learning in selflessness and flexibility
  10. seeing a week of improvement with Thomas and even with his itchiness today seeing it can and will go away

No comments:

Post a Comment