6.06.2009

"Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but . . .

. . . through being the right mate." -Barnett R. Brickner
I'm thankful for:
  1. going to Kohl's by myself this morning
  2. saving money. I like saving money!
  3. being lazy and letting my dishes pile up a bit
  4. Clara whispering me awake after my nap - so sweet!
  5. the Hahne's watching our children while we went out on a date (with Thomas, too, of course)
  6. finding a couch and rug for our house
  7. slowly getting our house a little bit more together
  8. the kids having a great time at the Hahne's and playing so nicely together!
  9. Thomas behaving like a champ, as always, while we dragged him all over to get a couch
  10. enjoying a wonderful time together and feeling refreshed from the time together

No comments:

Post a Comment