6.29.2009

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,

. . . but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7
I'm thankful for:
  1. getting up early enough to get a good workout in, fold laundry, read my bible, eat breakfast, shower. Nice.
  2. the happy hearts of my children today
  3. a very productive morning; getting into a rhythm
  4. praying praises to God while rocking Thomas this morning. A unique opportunity amidst a typical day without a lot of quiet time.
  5. baking eggless, dairyless banana bread with the kids. The first yummy treat I've had in a long time!
  6. spending some quality time with Christian
  7. Thomas peaceful sleep this afternoon
  8. silly things the kids do like dressing up in jackets & pretending there is a snowstorm outside
  9. a nice, long phone call with Mom & Dad while the kids played in their room
  10. my cousin Melisa finding out she's having a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment