6.22.2009

"If God asks that you bend, bend and do not complain.

. . . He is making you more flexible, and for this be thankful." -Meriel Stelliger
I'm thankful for:
  1. Clara doing a GREAT job in her big girl bed last night
  2. Christian H. and Mary coming to hang out at our house this morning. Fun for everyone!
  3. the kids all getting along so well
  4. getting half of my chores done despite taking care of 5 little ones
  5. this homemade microwave popcorn that my friend told me about. Yummy and healthy and cheap!
  6. becoming a little bit more "go with the flow" about life
  7. outdoor windex - that stuff worked amazingly well on the caked on kid prints of our sliding glass door!
  8. Jeff being home 2 weeks. It makes this weeks trip that much easier to bear.
  9. a quiet evening once I got Thomas to sleep
  10. working towards planning a trip to join Jeff in San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment