7.01.2009

"What is a friend?

. . . A single soul dwelling in two bodies." -Aristotle
I'm thankful for:
  1. that pesky fly waking me up again at 5:30. I was able to get up and do all my morning goals.
  2. this overcast day
  3. getting new books to read at the library
  4. Christian sticking up for his sister when I was not treating her as nicely as I should
  5. each of our little seeds sprouting . . . some even ready to replant!
  6. reading time with Christian while the littles were sleeping . . . and he didn't beg me to play on Starfall
  7. Melissa watching the C's for me while I went grocery shopping
  8. Pei Wei for dinner plus a night off from cooking. Yummm!
  9. sharing the evening playing games and enjoying the company of friends
  10. our impromptu sleepover going well

No comments:

Post a Comment