7.27.2009

For by grace you have been saved through faith.

. . . And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God. -Ephesians 2:8
I'm thankful for:
  1. a week with my sister out here, giving the kids and myself company & relief
  2. my sister spending a lot of one on one time with the kids

  3. the vast growth my sister and I have made in our relationship together through the last several years
  4. my sister's offer and willingness to watch the kids for 24 hours while Jeff and I got a night away
  5. a wonderful night away of relaxation and stress free with Jeff at the WigWam

  6. the new foods I'm able to eat now! Yummmm! Still trying valiantly not to go overboard.
  7. potting more herbs with the kids

  8. Thomas top 4 teeth all coming in at once - at least he'll only suffer once for four.
  9. having a break before Jeff's trip this whole week
  10. the kids desire to help me clean and finding some chores that they can do to help

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I made the thanks blog! Thanks again for a great trip and time! Had a really great visit! Miss and love you...AM

    ReplyDelete