7.10.2009

Then the LORD God made a woman from . . .

. . . the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. -Genesis 2:22
I'm thankful for:
  1. 10 amazing years married to the love of my life
  2. that I love Jeff and he loves me more even than the day we got married
  3. thinking back on 10 years of love, life and family
  4. attempting to focus us all on using our words in a Godly way
  5. Dr. Mitra telling me I can wean Thomas to rice milk whenever I want!!!
  6. getting Jeff's old box of Lego's out for the kids for the first time
  7. dropping Thomas' lunch feeding. He did not take the cup well, but I could tell he liked the taste of the rice milk and did not have any issue not nursing from me.
  8. trying out making sugar cookies w/o eggs or butter. Not so sure about these, but it was good to try something new.
  9. the beautiful roses Jeff brought home
  10. enjoying a date at home including dinner and a movie with Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment