7.03.2009

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing,

. . . but in rising up every time we fail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
I'm thankful for:
  1. having Jeff home today
  2. a very spontaneous trip (we ran out the door in 10 minutes) to Cerreta's Candy Company
  3. Jeff being so kind as to take me to Sprout's so I could buy some chocolate that does not have milk in it
  4. a lazy day. I had hoped for more productivity, but I think I needed this.
  5. Clara hugging Thomas and telling him she loves him
  6. potting our herbs with the kids

  7. being right there to scoop Thomas out when he slipped and went under in the tub
  8. the beautiful cloud formations this evening
  9. mmmm. Eating chocolate with a glass of wine to end the evening.
  10. Jeff still has 2 days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment