7.06.2009

"He who has faith has . . .

. . . an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well - even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly." -B.C. Forbes
I'm thankful for:
  1. getting up at 5am as I'd hoped and then running for 30 minutes.
  2. a new personal best time: 3.28 miles in 29'27". I ran my second mile in 8'44"
  3. Clara was pretty good at the store today!
  4. actually having to wake Thomas up from his morning and afternoon naps
  5. Chuck, our Shea home service rep, who pulled strings to get the kids a/c flow to their rooms looked at tomorrow
  6. Thomas' new trick of covering his mouth with his hand while making noise
  7. Jeff coming home early from Tucson
  8. Thomas eating asparagus, salmon and rolls with no hives! He LOVED it!
  9. hearing a friend share kind words about her husband
  10. that I can turn to my Lord and Savior for help and not alcohol or drugs as I've seen so many spiral down. May I never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment