7.19.2009

Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger . . .

. . . but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. -Ephesians 6:4
I'm thankful for:
  1. the kids being able to spend such quality time with their grandma & grandpa
  2. the homeschool conference. I'm still not sure what we'll do in the future, but it really gave me some good ideas to consider and refreshed my parenting strategies
  3. talking nicely with the kids instead of losing my temper the last few days
  4. seeing progress in Christian's disobedience the last few days
  5. the bittersweet act of weaning Thomas
  6. eating foods I haven't eaten in 6 months! Pizza, peanut butter, chocolate!
  7. refocusing for the upcoming week
  8. the study our church is doing on the 10 commandments
  9. Thomas starting to get better at drinking from a cup
  10. having a great time with our college/young adult group. What

1 comment:

  1. Esther, it was nice to finally read your blog. I hope you will persevere (to whatever extent you can handle) in this exercise. I have a hunch that many readers will be encouraged.

    ReplyDelete