7.02.2009

"Perseverance is the hard work you do after . . .

. . . you get tired of doing the hard work you already did." -Newt Gingrich
I'm thankful for:
  1. spending a terrific day at the Hahne's
  2. surviving parenting on a few hours of sleep
  3. having a friend that I can share hours of conversation with, who takes great care of me and my family, who accepts my eccentricities, and most of all, who shares a love of the Lord
  4. all 6 of our children getting along so well for such a long time
  5. a nice swim in the pool and my children getting braver with each day
  6. Christian being so kind as to play quietly while I took a nap
  7. Jeff making it home before the kids bedtime and him playing with them for a little while before he fell asleep
  8. yummy smell of swordfish burgers - something new to try
  9. the kids going to bed fairly willingly
  10. Jeff has the day off tomorrow for July 4. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment