7.16.2009

After such an awful day yesterday . . .

. . . filled with yelling, crying, bad talk and angry hearts I thought it best to work on my thankful list today.
I'm thankful for:
  1. a new start to every day
  2. going to bed early enough last night to work out this morning
  3. the hugs and kisses I'm greeted with to start my day
  4. being amused by things my children say
  5. a new idea . . . to create a blog of funny things my kids say
  6. for Tom & Mary Kay coming up to watch the kids while I go to a homeschool conference tomorrow and Saturday
  7. tickle time and putting puzzles together on the floor with all 3 kids
  8. Thomas amazing improvement sleeping and eating this week
  9. not losing my temper today
  10. Jeff coming home tonight

2 comments:

  1. your posts are very encouraging to me. Thank you for sharing.And being filled with thankfulness, which is something I took notice of. I, too, have soooooo many things to be thankful for, in just my kids and husband alone, but number 1, the Lord, who's gotten us this far. One thing cool about God is that He never fails, I trust in that.

    Again thank you.
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful that this blog has been encouraging to you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete