7.09.2009

So God created man in his own image,

. . . in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them. -Genesis 1:27
I'm thankful for:
  1. a good start to the morning
  2. watching Clara and Thomas playing while I snuggled with Christian on the rocking chair
  3. Thomas taking a little nap at least
  4. making silly paper hats with the kids
  5. making at least some progress in getting my sister to fly out here
  6. thinking back on what I was doing or feeling 10 years ago today
  7. the hope that maybe I can wean Thomas sooner than I thought and take a trip with Jeff somewhere special???
  8. conviction of how important our speech is from War of Words (Paul Tripp)
  9. Clara understanding and loving playing "Simon Says"
  10. Thomas going to sleep tonight sans the hour+ of crying

No comments:

Post a Comment