7.07.2009

"In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and . . .

. . . enough shadows to blind those who don't." -Blaise Pascal
I'm thankful for:
  1. waking up early enough to enjoy some quiet time
  2. having a very productive day
  3. making "telephones" using plastic cups with the kids
  4. the smell of clean sheets, pillows, comforters. So fresh!
  5. Josh's birthday. I'm thankful for a good friend and great pastor!
  6. the little "mirrors" that my children are. It is humbling but at least it helps motivate me to be better.
  7. Clara announcing that she loves Daddy several times today - without him being here
  8. getting the photo book finished . . . just in time!
  9. Jeff consoling Thomas tonight and giving me a break
  10. Jeff enjoying the marinade on the chicken I made. Small victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment