4.27.2009

"When the head aches,

. . . all the body is worse." -English Proverb
I'm thankful for:
  1. Thomas sleeping until 5:00am; I was not optimistic of him sleeping well considering the way he looked last night
  2. overhearing Christian giving Clara a hug on the couch and telling her he loves her
  3. getting an appointment with an allergist for tomorrow afternoon. I'm hopeful the testing will reveal more reasons why he's been breaking out in hives so much
  4. GREAT news for my dear friend and the court ruling in their favor
  5. Thomas taking a good 2nd nap. I know this is repetitive but it has been such a problem and the poor little guy so needs his sleep!
  6. for remembering that even though I have a nasty headache today there used to be a time when I had them several times a week instead of several times a year
  7. Thomas kissing Clara and Christian today
  8. seeing my children growing and changing in all ways. This gives me reassurance that they will outgrow their "issues".
  9. the combination of Benadryl and fresh air helping Thomas to not scratch
  10. Clara encouraging Christian to be brave while getting his haircut tonight . . . and he was!

No comments:

Post a Comment