4.22.2009

"I am convinced that life is . . .

. . . 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.” -Charles R. Swindoll


I'm thankful for:
  1. all my FaceBook friends moral support w/cooking
  2. Thomas falling asleep this afternoon. If we could just get his mornings worked out now.
  3. Clara staying in her bed the last 2 nights and 3 naps without getting out at all
  4. Courtney coming to visit
  5. the kids cooperating (for the most part) with allowing me to clean up a bit
  6. Thomas enjoying the older kids so much!
  7. Christian not getting real hurt when hit with the golf club
  8. playing wrestle, tickle & chase with the kids
  9. bedtime for the kids
  10. the delight of good company tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment