4.12.2009

Christos Anesti!

Alithos Anesti! (He has risen, indeed!)
I'm thankful for:
  1. the real reason for celebrating this day - Christ's resurrection!
  2. the delightful squeals of our children hunting for eggs and baskets
  3. that Mom and Dad happened to be with Ann Marie when Kramer died today
  4. Thomas seeming relatively unaffected in spite of my cheating and eating some malted milk balls - but not an excuse to do that again
  5. planning and preparing a real meal! I need to do this more often.
  6. remembering that this holiday is not about me but instead it's about the reason for the celebration.
  7. Jeff decorating crosses and playing with the kids
  8. Christian running to his room to calm himself down before having an outburst
  9. Christian coaching Clara to say "He has risen indeed" after he said "Christ has risen"
  10. some revelations that even though I'm doing a lot better I have a long way to go. It's sad when I feel like I'm 85% better but then am told that I'm "angry all the time" - and this from the man who sees me least angry of all. More reasons to look to God for help.

1 comment:

  1. #3 was definitely a good thing and I'm so glad the kids liked the crosses - #7. Love you, AM

    ReplyDelete