4.23.2009

I'm determined to stop living vicariously, feeling wistful of others lives, and instead . . .

. . . to spend more time living my life to the fullest.
I'm thankful for:
  1. the kids having so much fun playing tea party
  2. the first good morning nap for Thomas in a long time that did not involve a lot of screaming
  3. a smoothly running morning
  4. making turkey chili for me to eat over the course of several meals. Ahhh, to not have to worry about it each day!
  5. that the kids go to time out on their own usually since it allows me to calm down before addressing them and the issue
  6. taco night - the kids love making their tacos!
  7. a good review at Christian's first parent/teacher conference
  8. Thomas' skin looking so great without using the steroid creams and in spite of having some hives the last few days
  9. getting some progress made on some freelance work
  10. a desire to stop living vicariously through others and instead face my own life. Now, to put that into practice. Feels harder than it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment