4.09.2009

Christian has behaved so much better today, that he's like a . . .

. . . totally different child. So, I asked him what changed that he's handling everything so much better. He answered me without any hesitation "It's because God took away my sin". WOW
I'm thankful for:
  1. Thomas sleeping all night!
  2. waking up and getting out of my shower without hearing the unpleasant sounds of unhappy, screaming children
  3. painting with the kids. Now, if only I could do it without the mess making me so grumpy!

  4. Thomas falling asleep for nap this morning & afternoon without much crying!
  5. Christian behaving SO well today! No awful outbursts, screaming or door slamming!
  6. Thomas liking Baby Einstein (his first time watching). I have some hope for a peaceful time while I make dinner. At least it's nice to hear background music among the screaming.

  7. Christian sharing the gospel with Clara and Thomas
  8. Christian's happiness today and the joy its brought to us all.
  9. knowledge that I need to stay focused on my home & children during the day and spend less time online. How hard that can be when I desire a diversion from the norm!
  10. that the death and resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ has been at the forefront of my mind. Hurray for Easter!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have tears streaming as I read what you have written about Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only say that it is truly a miracle.

    ReplyDelete