4.18.2009

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than . . .

. . . to speak out and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln
I'm thankful for:
  1. Jeff being home
  2. Jeff taking the C's out to run errands and get lunch
  3. Thomas sleeping well for several nights in a row, even if naps aren't going so hot
  4. working on some designs
  5. our blinds finally came in!!! Just in time for the heat!
  6. the fact that this crazy diet has allowed me to expand my picky pallet. I might even say I'm not very picky anymore.
  7. biting my tongue on an irritation rather than expressing it and starting an argument that would do nothing. Oh, that can be so hard!
  8. walking away
  9. a room to go to for solitude
  10. a frustrating day. It reminds me that my usual days aren't so bad.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you had such a tough day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really wasn't that rough of a day, but probably more of me being in a mood. It just was kind of yucky. And, frankly, at the time I posted the blog I was particularly irritated. But thank you for the kind sentiments.

    ReplyDelete