4.16.2009

"There was a never a child so lovely . . .

. . . but his mother was glad to get him to sleep." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
I'm thankful for:
  1. waking to a chilly house one last time this season
  2. another good night of sleep for Thomas, unmedicated
  3. big sloppy wet kisses from Thomas
  4. a great time with our friends the Hahnes
  5. Christian peddling and having such a good time on the tricycle with Christian H.
  6. a sweet mom of one of Christian's classmates who made me a nursing coverup
  7. Clara's potty accident because it motivated me to bathe my children
  8. the privilege of being able to pray for my dear friend and the hope that we will see an end to her struggles soon
  9. getting the kids to bed early - please let them get more sleep tonight!
  10. Thomas sweet demeanor, because his situation would be so much more challenging if he were fussier than he already is

No comments:

Post a Comment