4.17.2009

"Babies are always . . .

. . . more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful." -Charles Osgood
I'm thankful for:
  1. getting some cleaning done around the house and spending quality time with the kids
  2. Thomas finally going to sleep this morning
  3. a great email from an old friend to refocus and get perspective on parenting
  4. limiting my online time today
  5. Thomas falling asleep this afternoon without crying or needing me to rock him
  6. Christian remembering S+H=sh sound and C+K=single k sound
  7. starting reading The Chronicles of Narnia with the kids
  8. Christian wanting me to read the 2nd chapter of Chronicles after I'd finished the first
  9. Jeff coming home tonight
  10. Clara wanting to give me a hug when I was sad about Thomas 1 1/2 of nonstop screaming. It was so sweet and did help to cheer me up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment