4.28.2009

And we know that in all things God works for . . .

. . . the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. -Romans 8:28
I'm thankful for:
  1. finding Clara & Christian giggling & cuddling together this morning when I went to get them up
  2. having enough time to empty and reload the dishwasher before leaving for our crazy day
  3. flattering comments from the ladies at bible study
  4. seeing one way God is using Thomas' allergy problems to show me that I cannot solve or research my way through a problem but instead must rely on His perfect plan
  5. a little break at home while Christian is at school and the others are sleeping
  6. Christian's preschool
  7. Thomas not having to undergo allergy testing today, for his own sake even if it would have been nice to have some more ideas of what's going on
  8. going out to dinner as a family - that has been a long time
  9. Christian and Clara wanting me to put them to bed and snuggle every night. It can be frustrating but it's nice to know how much they care.
  10. Jeff helping Thomas to go to sleep tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment