4.14.2009

"The great danger for family life, in the midst of . . .

. . . any society whose idols are pleasure, comfort and independence, lies in the fact that people close their hearts and become selfish." -Pope John Paul II
I'm thankful for:
  1. another great run today and pushing myself to keep going after I felt ready to quit
  2. Christian's attitude staying better with less outbursts for the last several days
  3. Clara being a good girl at bible study
  4. a desire to allow others to enjoy the bible study luncheons since I cannot eat. Kind of funny how God works. I selfishly never wanted to miss the luncheons and He has shown me how I can bless others instead.
  5. working on some meal planning so we can all eat healthier!
  6. getting Thomas to stop crying after an hour of scratching and crying
  7. Jeff taking the kids out for pizza and leaving me with a quiet house
  8. Thomas falling asleep in my lap after not napping all day. I just pray he sleeps tonight.
  9. more cool days ahead - this is an unbelievable springtime in Arizona
  10. a desire to challenge my heart, grow and improve myself in every way

No comments:

Post a Comment