4.07.2009

It is well, it is well . . .

. . . with my soul.
I'm thankful for:
  1. Thomas still looking good for the 2nd day
  2. Lariate coming to sharing day at my bible study
  3. coming home to the house straightened from Tom and Mary Kay today
  4. Jeff being home for 3 days this week
  5. Thomas behaving so nicely in spite of not sleeping much today
  6. wisdom from others on a better strategy for handling Christian's behavior
  7. watching Clara run around in excitement for Janet's birthday cake. I love how adorable 2 year olds are!
  8. visiting with the Fild's and getting to know them better
  9. Jennie going out of her way to make things I could eat tonight. It was like a feast! What a blessing!
  10. 3 sleeping monkeys in the car and an easy transition to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment