4.20.2009

“If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy,

. . . the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world -C.S. Lewis
I'm thankful for:
  1. a great run this morning even though I didn't want to get out of bed
  2. Thomas' skin looking so nice this morning
  3. seeing hot air balloons for the first time from our new house
  4. Christian saying he believes in God and believes that Jesus is God's son at breakfast
  5. Christian and Clara playing Tea Party together outside
  6. Shea agreeing to move our light fixture in our kitchen for us even though it was installed correctly according to their specs
  7. Christian putting his hand on me and saying "I'm going to say a prayer to God for Thomas" during Thomas crazy hour of screaming
  8. Christian wanting to put in a Baby Einstein movie to help calm Thomas down - and it worked!
  9. Thomas being without socks or SkidPants and he barely scratched his legs
  10. getting to go out by myself to see my Aunt Esther, eat french fries and grocery shop by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment