4.19.2009

"People who say they sleep like a baby . . .

. . . usually don't have one." -Leo J. Burke
I'm thankful for:
  1. Thomas falling asleep last night without my intervention, even if it took a really long time, he did it on his own!
  2. Thomas' hive outbreak today reminding me that he has been doing a lot better lately and to stay diligent in eating right and watching him closely.
  3. working more on my meal plans and help from others to put it together
  4. Clara's nice long nap today
  5. making plans for trip out of work to escape our summer heat
  6. my friend Courtney coming to visit! Yay!
  7. the blessing of having Jeff in town this weekend - and he hung some of our new blinds!!!
  8. Jeff's desire to be with us even if he has to be gone often
  9. being able to help someone else suffering from the consequences of being a perfectionist. It's such a blessing to be able to help and at the same time become self aware and work towards solving my own issues.
  10. Thomas went to sleep tonight without crying at all! With the way things have been going lately this is seriously a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment