4.21.2009

"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if . . .

. . . God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity." -Voltaire
I'm thankful for:
  1. Clara staying in her big girl bed last night
  2. getting my bible study finished before I left this morning
  3. my bible study. I feel so grounded there!
  4. wisdom to know that Clara's accidents the last few days may be because of a urinary tract infection
  5. Christian asking Clara to play with him "forever"
  6. my friend Shannon liking one of the designs I did
  7. making a great meal - my body was craving something healthy, even if I was the only one who appreciated it
  8. Jeff playing with the kids and the little pool in the backyard
  9. preparing for company
  10. Jeff being home and his help he gives when he's here

No comments:

Post a Comment