4.06.2009

“To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. . .

. . . To one without faith, no explanation is possible.” -St Thomas Aquinas
I'm thankful for:
  1. Jeff helping Clara with her croup last night while I slept
  2. getting to go to the grocery store by myself
  3. Tom & Mary Kay's help today
  4. Thomas being ok when Clara threw the big truck at his head
  5. being more consistent in discipline even if Christian's behavior is still at his worst
  6. Thomas' mobility - I think he can get anywhere he wants with some effort
  7. Jeff getting Thomas belly laughing. I'm sorry I missed it!
  8. help from Jeff in dealing with Christian's behavior today
  9. all kids going to sleep easily tonight
  10. my faith and being reminded today that through adversity God is growing my character, and hopefully also that of my little monkeys, too

No comments:

Post a Comment