4.11.2009

"Our old history ends with the cross;

. . . our new history begins with the resurrection. " -Watchman Nee
I'm thankful for:
  1. waking to the sound of rain and cloudy day
  2. the feeling of the morning - kind of dark and, as my friend Carlene stated, contemplative
  3. snuggling on the couch with Thomas
  4. Jeff taking Christian shopping all day - I missed them, but what a good time for them to have together
  5. coming up with a general menu for Easter (not even close to my forte)
  6. a great, undisturbed nap
  7. envying my sister and parents spending time together; what a blessing to want to be around your own family
  8. walking outside in the chilly drizzle to get the mail. What an amazing Arizona April!
  9. playing puzzles with Clara and making animal sounds - I regret squandering most of the day to my laziness but glad we could treasure some time together
  10. the way I felt when seeing Christian after he'd been gone from me all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment