4.25.2009

"The informality of family life is . . .

. . . a blessed condition that allows us to become our best while looking our worst." -Marge Kennedy
I'm thankful for:
  1. the kids playing so nice together more often than not lately

  2. more tea time play with the kids
  3. Thomas acting fairly well in spite of an increase in hives the last several days

  4. this amazing late April weather for Phoenix! This must be the first time I've ever had windows open this late in the year.
  5. the document my dad sent on Greek Easter. Very interesting and nostalgic. I'm glad I took the time to read it somewhat close to Easter.
  6. Clara's spontaneous singing and Thomas chiming in with her. So very sweet!
  7. Jeff getting some work done in the garage
  8. Clara and Thomas helping me "cook" in the kitchen
  9. Wodrich family get-togethers!
  10. Uncle Chad and Aunt Laurel coming to visit

No comments:

Post a Comment