5.01.2009

"Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is . . .

. . . too small to be made into a burden." -Corrie ten Boom, Clippings from My Notebook
I'm thankful for:
  1. recognizing that I have not been consistent in expecting immediate obedience, evidenced by the lack of cooperation from my children this morning to get out the door quickly
  2. squeezing in a trip to the grocery store early this morning
  3. not totally losing my mind in order to keep on our tight schedule
  4. getting the hang of holding Clara over a public toilet with minimal touching (yuck) and holding Thomas at the same time without dropping either of them. Thank goodness for handicapped stalls that will hold all 4 of us!
  5. Scott going out of his way to do a last minute synthetic oil change for us
  6. Harmony taking pictures of Thomas
  7. Thomas smiling nicely for pictures in spite of being super tired
  8. Jennie keeping the kids for me while I took Thomas for his photos
  9. I found a new one! Beans!!! I figured out the pattern and then put some refried beans on Thomas' skin. Wala! A hive! Hurray! One step closer to fixing this kid.
  10. Jeff's coming home tonight and Isaac is spending the night. The kids are SOOO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment