5.28.2009

"In the sick room, ten cents' worth of human understanding equals . . .

. . . ten dollars' worth of medical science." -Martin H. Fischer
I'm thankful for:
  1. the tylenol working to bring down my fever so I could function most of the day
  2. Christian being helpful and kind for at least part of the day
  3. Clara saying with utmost sympathy "I hope you feel betta Mommy"
  4. more ways that God is convicting me to grow. Especially being a good example to my children and using my words for good no matter how I'm feeling
  5. the Hahne's watching my kids while I went to see the Dr
  6. the Dr seeing me even though I got lost on the way there and was 20 minutes late
  7. getting on antibiotics - please God may it work quickly!
  8. getting the kids to bed without throwing up. Thank goodness they can do so much for themselves now!
  9. Jeff coming home and taking care of me
  10. not every day being like this

1 comment: