5.03.2009

Most of the food allergies die under garlic and onion. -Martin H. Fischer

I'm thankful for:
  1. having self control
  2. becoming more self aware. It does help to talk myself down out of anger when I realize it is because I'm trying to control a situation that cannot be controlled
  3. having a sense of humor that I can laugh at my children even if what they're doing is wrong
  4. sitting near other noisy children at church so I can at least pretend my children were not the only loud ones
  5. Christian's desire to spend time with his Grandma & Grandpa, & calling Grandma to talk to her about it
  6. taking a much needed nap today
  7. the kids bringing me flowers after their walk with Daddy
  8. Thomas not scratching much today
  9. hope that eliminating all legumes will make a huge difference for Thomas
  10. making yummy chicken tortilla soup and enough to last me several meals

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Esther! I'll be praying for you and your family dealing with Thomas' allergies!!! As you know, it's something I think about even though we hardly have any in our family. (Jillian's allergic to cow's milk...we think. Just recently switched her from soy to soy/rice milk to decrease estrogen??!! crazy.) I do take comfort in knowing that others have gone down and are going down this road and still living and breathing and still loving Jesus. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete