5.15.2009

I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature.

For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. -Romans 7:18
I'm thankful for:
  1. putting Clara back in the Pac-N-Play again. It meant 45 extra minutes of sleep for me & even more for everyone else!
  2. follow up from the allergists office about the next steps for testing Thomas
  3. the kids trying to help me calm down when I completely broke down today (hopefully the first and last total mommy meltdown)
  4. friends to openly share with when I'm having a hard time
  5. Thomas chasing a ball around the room
  6. Christian encouraging & playing with Thomas
  7. Jeff arriving earlier than usual from a trip
  8. Jeff taking the C's out shopping and to eat
  9. having quiet time just T and me
  10. surviving this day

No comments:

Post a Comment