5.02.2009

It will be interesting to see if the kids read this when they grow up.

. . . It's not that I don't have a lot to be thankful for with each of them, but Thomas' allergies consume so much of my time right now that I cannot help but be thankful for each little piece of progress in his life. Praise God for the wisdom he has given me lately and I wait with anticipation to see how eliminating beans from my diet changes his quality of life.
I'm thankful for:
  1. Isaac being here and the joy he brought to the kids
  2. Thomas slept without crying, woke for a few minutes but then miraculously went back to sleep this morning's nap, (he usually sleeps about 30 minutes if at all)
  3. celebrating new life at a baby shower this afternoon - not to mention having some time away just me and T
  4. Thomas behavior was spectacular at the baby shower
  5. preparing a nice dinner for company coming over
  6. spending a great evening with Taun and Nick
  7. celebrating Taun's birthday with her
  8. Taun and Nick playing with the C's
  9. no fussy time for Thomas tonight because he enjoyed the company of Taun and Nick so much
  10. Thomas going to sleep all day with no crying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment